Phoenix Capital Management (PCM) is a Management and Intermediary Company (SGI), approved under number SGI / 08-01 by CREPMF.
It was created by a team of African specialists in fund management and financial engineering associated with leading regional financial institutions.
Since its creation in 2004, PCM has continued to expand its services offering to better serve customers with diverse needs. PCM has also developed partnerships with leading regional and international investors. Its various activities, in particular in the form of strategic and financial advice, span from the arrangement of transactions, to management under warranty, to investment advice represent, to date, several hundred billion CFA francs.
PCM provides services to institutions in financial engineering and consulting, capital markets operations and asset management. PCM offers companies and institutions innovative solutions to their financial problems, including corporate restructuring and financing.
PCM has also developed its activities throughout the West African region. In order to contribute to the development of Small and Medium Enterprises in West Africa, PCM has created a fund, the West Africa Emerging Market Growth Fund (WAEMGF), in partnership with the African Development Bank (AfDB), the Investment and Development Bank of ECOWAS (EBID) and a consortium of private regional financial institutions.
« To be a key player in the regional financial market and to strengthen our international reach »
- To make your assets grow with maximum security.
- To devote our expertise to the protection of your capital and the regularity of your returns.
- To assist you in financing the development of your activities.
- The opening on the international market which is based on a network of trusted partners.
- Our discretion on all the transactions we carry out on behalf of our clients.
- In-depth knowledge of the environment and rules of the WAEMU regional financial market.
- An investment policy combining profitability and security.
- The availability of our team to anticipate and meet your needs.
- Offering global solutions resulting from the collaboration of our talents.
- Independence, guaranteeing objectivity and quality in our advice.
Maximum involvement of our multidisciplinary and proactive team that puts its skills at the service of our customers by anticipating their needs and offering them innovative solutions.
Respect for the confidentiality of transactions.